Dichtungen für Pfosten, Riegel und Pressleisten / Glasfalzverkleinerungsprofile positionsrelevant für autom. Gleichteilkennung

• Wer sieht dies auch als nützlich? 4

1. JA (4) 100%
    2. NEIN (0) 0%

Hello,

It would be desirable if mullion gaskets, transom gaskets, pressure bar gaskets and glazing rebate reduction profiles were relevant to the position for the identification of identical parts so that the production names for the profiles are unique. Mullions and Transoms currently have the same production name despite different Gaskets/glazing rebate reduction profiles. With automatic identical part identification, these differences should be recognized and the profiles given different numbers.

This post has been automatically translated.

• MetRit

Changed the title of the thread from “DIchtungen Pfosten, Riegel, Pressleisten / Glasfalzverkleinerungsprofile positionsrelevant für autom. Gleichteilkennung” to “Dichtungen für Pfosten, Riegel und Pressleisten / Glasfalzverkleinerungsprofile positionsrelevant für autom. Gleichteilkennung”.
    • New
    • Official Post

Hello, 241ps,

after some tests with a Curtain wall, deactivating the identical part recognition could be a solution for you. Try assigning "only" production names, without identical part recognition, and that might help you.

But I have another question: How do you output the data? In CAD or member plans?

Best regards from Leer

• Hello Mr. Wagner,

the identical part identification should be retained, as there are many identical Transoms in a Curtain wall. However, there are Transoms that have different Gaskets, e.g. for Insertions or at the bottom/top. It would be desirable to consider the Gasket as an additional criterion for the identical part identification of the profiles, with an additional tick in the settings menu.

To your question:

For assembly, the façade view with the item numbers is exported as a dwg file and further processed in a third-party CAD. CNC cutting lists and CNC machining files are created for Fabrication. This is done together with the Assembly list. After cutting, the profiles are given a label, which can then be scanned at the machining center.

Best regards

• New
    • Official Post

Hello MetRit,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have understood your points and we will look into how we can take them into account in our development. When I have more information on this, I will post it here.

I hope you are exporting the facade view from Logikal with the manufacturing names? All layers can be output individually as a drawing. Although I think you already know this trick 😏... for everyone else:

Hello! It looks like you like the forum, but you haven't signed up or registered yet.

After you create an account, you can comment on posts and you will be notified when someone replies to you. You can also mark posts that you like.

Register